Inmobiliaria Costa del Mar, also known as Stelarhe, with its address at San Rafael 6005 In.t 3 El Venadillo, Mazatlán, Sinaloa, ZIP Code 82129, and website https://stelarhe.com, is responsible for the use and protection of your personal data, and we hereby inform you as follows:
For what purposes will we use your personal data?
The personal data we collect from you will be used for the following necessary purposes:
- Responding to messages from the contact form.
What personal data will we use for these purposes?
To achieve the purposes described in this privacy notice, we will use the following personal data:
- Identification and contact information.
How can you access, rectify, or cancel your personal data, or object to its use, or exercise your right to revoke consent?
You have the right to know what personal data we have about you, why we use it, and the conditions of its use (Access). Likewise, you have the right to request the correction of your personal information in case it is outdated, inaccurate, or incomplete (Rectification); that we delete it from our records or databases when you believe it is not being used properly (Cancellation); as well as to object to the use of your personal data for specific purposes (Objection). These rights are known as ARCO rights.
To exercise any of the ARCO rights, you must send a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and it must include:
- Full name of the data subject.
- Phone number.
- Email address used on this website.
- Copy of an official identification attached.
- Subject: “ARCO Rights”
Description, the purpose of the letter, which may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Revocation of consent to process your personal data; and/or Notification of improper use of the processing of your personal data; and/or Exercising your ARCO rights, with a clear and precise description of the data to Access, Rectify, Cancel, or Object. In the case of Rectification of personal data, you must indicate the exact modification and attach supporting documentation; please note that in the case of revocation of consent, we may not always be able to respond to your request or cease use immediately, as there may be legal obligations requiring us to continue processing your personal data. Also, you should consider that for certain purposes, revoking your consent may mean that we cannot continue providing the service you requested or the termination of your relationship with us.
How many days will it take for us to respond to your request?
By what means will we communicate the response to your request?
To the same email address from which the request was sent.
The use of tracking technologies on our website
- Identifiers, username, and session passwords.
- User’s preferred language.
- User’s region.
- User’s browser type.
- User’s operating system type.
- Date and time of the start and end of a user’s session.
- Web pages visited by a user.
These cookies, web beacons, and other technologies can be disabled. To learn how to do this, please consult your browser’s help menu. Please note that disabling cookies may prevent you from accessing certain customized features on our website.
How can you stay informed about changes to this privacy notice?
This privacy notice may undergo modifications, changes, or updates due to new legal requirements; our own needs for the products or services we offer; our privacy practices; changes in our business model, or other reasons.
We are committed to keeping this privacy notice up to date with any changes that may occur, and you can always check for updates on the website https://stelarhe.com.
Last updated on this privacy notice: 09/06/2022.